317 S Lehigh St.

Here’s a recent renovation property we flipped, it’s a 3 bedroom, 2 bath rowhome in Baltimore.  Originally only a 2 bedroom and one bath home so we added a full bath as well as a third bathroom.  This house had gorgeous pine floors that just needed to be touched up and refinished, it also had pretty exposed beams that we decided to leave exposed.  Keeping with those finishes, we decided to do a decorative tin ceiling in the kitchen which I think turned out gorgeous and we used a tile flooring in the kitchen that looks like rustic wood.  Overall, the home has a modern-industrial feel and I just love the way it turned out.

Kitchen prior to renovation but was already gutted by the time I got the picture:

IMG_1450

Kitchen now:

317 S Lehigh St Baltimore MD-large-010-11-Kitchen-1500x1000-72dpi317 S Lehigh St Baltimore MD-large-008-7-Kitchen-1500x1000-72dpi

Living/Dining space before:

IMG_1451

Living/Dining space now:

317 S Lehigh St Baltimore MD-large-006-5-Living Room-1500x1000-72dpi317 S Lehigh St Baltimore MD-large-005-2-Living Room-1500x1000-72dpi

Here’s the only bathroom the house had prior to renovation:

IMG_1454

And here’s that bathroom now as well as the additional master bath that was added:

2nd Bathroom

317 S Lehigh St Baltimore MD-large-016-9-2nd Floor Master Bathroom-1500x1000-72dpi

Paint colors-Living room, dining room and bedrooms (not pictured) are all Sherwin Williams Light French Gray.  Bathrooms and kitchen are Benjamin Moore Smoke.  All the trim is Benjamin Moore White Dove.  Front door is Sherwin Williams Stolen Kiss.

Thanks for reading, our next flip should be completed by the first of the year!

Happy Holidays!

Backyard Overhaul

Until I had kids, I had no idea just how much time can be spent in the backyard!  One of the first things we did is finish the fencing along our yard to close in the space.  We had fences on all sides so this was a pretty easy and inexpensive job (of course I say it was easy because I wasn’t the one digging the holes, haha).  The backyard didn’t have much appeal, it was overgrown with giant shrubbery and bushes/trees so we (should probably say “he” there too) ripped out all the existing growth and created new gardens around the porch and down the side of the fence.  Gavin, and his little helper, built a really cute shed for the corner of the yard so we could reclaim our back porch from all the toys.  Still on the to-do list for the backyard is to screen in the porch because I love eating outside but HATE the bugs and Gavin wants to create a fire pit area.

Here’s the before and after pics:

DSC_0970

Random cat - look at the bush overgrowth along the porch
Random cat – look at the bush overgrowth along the porch

Shed being built:

IMG_3482

After pics:

IMG_4018

IMG_3639

IMG_4010

IMG_3638

Closer look at the custom "barn" door made by my talented husband using reclaimed wood from our attic reno
Closer look at the custom “barn” door made by my talented husband using reclaimed wood from our attic reno